Friday, January 11, 2013
Happy Friday! Believe it or not, a short while ago I was not a fan of reading blogger blogs. Sure, I had a Tumblr but I thought actual blogging, for whatever reason, was sort of silly. However, I see now that I was clearly mistaken! I have really grown to like reading and keeping up with other's blogs and I thought I could share a few of my favorites today!
1. Now I know I said I haven't been a fan of blogs for long but there is one exception. I've been a huge fan of The Dainty Squid for years now. Kaylah is actually the person who inspired me start blogging in the first place. I love that she isn't the typical "blogger" and that her style is very similar to my own. If you don't follow The Dainty Squid, you are missing out!
2. I'm not sure how exactly I came across A Beautiful Mess but I'm really glad I did! This particular blog is run by two sisters, Elsie and Emma (Elsie=brown hair and Emma=blonde hair, it took me a while to figure that out..) and believe me when I say, nothing they post is ever boring! I really like that they have a wide variety of topics that they post about and that they always have helpful tips to offer readers! Follow these lovely ladies!
3. You know that "Moms know best" saying? Well, when it comes to exciting blogs to follow, my mom certainly does know best! She introduced me to Oh Happy Day! a few months ago and I haven't missed a post since. When I need a new craft to do or I want to wow my guests with DIY party decorations, this is the blog I always go to. Fellow craft-a-holics, if you're not following this blog already you need to!
4. Ever since I started watching New Girl, I truly began to appreciate and admire Zooey Deschanel. The way she always manages to look so pretty and put together really inspires me and my outfit choices. That's why when I came across WWZDW it became an instant favorite of mine! When I have no idea what I want to wear or if I want to plan out a special outfit, I make sure to check this blog beforehand and my results are always good! I promise you, it won't disappoint!
5. There is always going to be a special place in my favorites list for all the fox blogs out there but The Joyful Fox is quickly making it's way to the top! I just started following this blog a few weeks ago and I just can't get enough of it! Laura comes up with the neatest outfits and always takes great photos! If you like style, food, words, or foxes, you should definitely check out her blog!
I'm wishing everyone a fun-filled weekend!
Powered by Blogger.