Monday, February 11, 2013
If there's something we love more than vintage stuff, it's making gift guides (i.e. here, and here, and here). And even though I'm usually a curmudgeon on Valentine's Day, I must admit I love all the pink and red and hearts and flowers and everything else that happens this season. If you're shopping for a special lady in your life--mom, sister, friend, girlfriend, whatever--here's a trusty gift guide to give you some ideas.
1. Who wouldn't love to receive a cozy cashmere sweater?
2. This awesome pixelated heart brooch is at the top of my wishlist.
3. A classic red dress is perfect on Valentine's Day and year-round.
4. Fancy Chanel lipstick is especially glamorous in red.
5. Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume smells amazing and has such a pretty, over-the-top bottle.
6. A pretty knit scarf is the perfect gift because as much as we wish it was spring, it's still freeeeezing outside.
7. These floral combat boots are kind of outrageous, but I'd love to receive them this Valentine's Day!
8. This phone case is so cheeky and adorable.
9. This gold key necklace is so simple and pretty, perfect for every day.
10. Super appropriate for the holiday, this minimal gold heart ring is such a cute, wearable piece.
Hope you enjoyed! What's on your V-Day wishlist?
Powered by Blogger.