Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Happy Tuesday! It's been awhile since I've talked about how my photo a day challenge is going! But now that I am, I'm pleased to inform everyone that today is day thirty six and I still haven't missed a day! When I first started my 365 project, my goal was to complete the project and aside from that I really didn't have any other goals or expectations. I've heard a lot of people say taking a photo a day drastically improves one's photography skills at a rapid rate but because I'm one of those see it to believe it people, I've always been a little skeptical. However, let's just say my skepticism is dissipating more and more as the days go on. Now, don't get me wrong, I still have a lot to learn, yet I feel like there is a noticeable difference between my first fifteen photos and my more recent ones. I'm going to share a few of my recent favorites and you guys will have to tell me what you think!
22. I generally hate foods that are messy but oranges are just too good to pass up on!
23. I've started making regular trips to the library and I'm so glad I have, it's really relaxing for me and I'm able to get a lot of work done.
24. This is a close up of a candle, I think it turned out really cool!
29. I started growing this cat grass about two weeks ago and it has already grown a ton! If you feel like spoiling your kitties, I would definitely recommend this stuff!
32. I have a bit of a fascination with eyes, they are so neat and pretty! I learned all about their structure and each part's function in my Psychology class the day I took this.
34. My younger sister Zoe is the best model! She even came up with the idea of incorporating the hat in this picture all by herself!
35. This is a preview of a super secret DIY Valentine's Day project I made. Make sure to keep an eye out for that post later in the week!
Is anyone else doing a photo a day challenge?
Powered by Blogger.